Monday, March 31, 2008















It was raining this morning when we woke up. Hailey and Max wanted to go outside with their umbrellas. After getting them dressed, I let them go out for a little bit. They loved splashing in the puddles and walking around with their umbrellas. I had to go to the dentist for a cleaning today, so I took Hailey back with me so she could watch. She got to sit in the chair and go for a ride after I was done. She also let them count her teeth while she was sitting there. We scheduled her first cleaning, so she'll be going in a couple weeks. She is very excited about getting her teeth polished. She asked lots of questions while I was getting my teeth cleaned. She talked alot the whole time. She really liked watching the squirrels and birds out the window too and thought it was funny when the squirrels started chasing each other. The baby was kicking so much that you could see my stomach moving. It had the dental hygenist laughing. I put Max down for his nap when we got home and I layed down and took one too. I didn't sleep well at all last night. Bruce and Hailey went to the store while we were napping. It rained most of the day today. Max and I woke up to some pretty loud thunder. He started crying and when I went to get him, he said "It rainin and punder in mine room." I brought him out sit with me on the couch and watch the lighting out the window. When I asked him if he saw the lightning, he said "Oh no, Light Nckeen outside! It rain and punder on da wacecar!" I don't think he knew what I meant by lightning. He just thinks it's thunder and thought I was talking about Lightning McQueen when I said lightning. Daddy and Hailey got back shortly after we woke up. He worked some more on the utility room. The kids played with the rice until dinnertime. After dinner, daddy played on the floor with the kids until bedtime. While I got Max ready for bed, Hailey sat at the table and colored and cut up pieces of paper. Bruce layed down to take a nap before he has to leave for work tonight. He's starting his midnight shift this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what Max said about it raining on Lightning McQueen - too funny!

Anonymous said...

His haircut definetly makes him look older - like a little boy.