Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The kids and I played with playdough this morning. Max liked it when I made him a baby and a bed. Then he asked me to make a blankie for it. He would put the baby in the bed and then cover it up with the blanket telling it to go night night. Then Hailey got out her dance bag and put on her tap shoes. She wanted to show me some new dances. When I asked her if she learned that in her dance class she said "Well not quite." She was doing some of the same dances except she was jumping at the same time. Yesterday, I tripped over Champ's tieout and fell twisting my ankle, so it was a little swollen and hurt pretty bad today. Max bumped it while he was walking by. When he heard me say ouch, he looked at me very concerned and said "I torry, mommy. Ok?" And he said it so sweet too. After eating lunch and then some cake and icecream, I felt really sick and puked it all up. I layed down on my bed when Max took his nap. Hailey asked me what was wrong and when I told her I didn't feel good, she went and got the ear thermometer and said that I should check my ear. Then she brought me a bucket and covered me with a blanket. She brought a bunch of stuff in to play with on the floor and played quietly the whole time. I felt a little bit better by the time Bruce got home from work. We went to the store to get a few things. And we had Hailey and Max pick out some fruits and vegetables. Of course, right away they both begged for apples and "trees". But Hailey did pick out a few new things to try too. We all ate some grapes on the way home. Bruce made dinner and cooked some of the veggies that Hailey had picked. She didn't like the brussle sprouts but she gave them a little taste. So at least she tried them. All Max would eat was the veggies and fruits. He didn't touch anything else on his plate. I think it was his favorite meal he's ever had. He really seemed to enjoy it.










Max pretending to sleep,



No comments: