Tuesday, March 25, 2008

This is what Max looked like after eating his big chocolate bunny yesterday. He really liked it but didn't really like his dirty hands afterwards. He said "Uh oh, I all dirty. Just keep me."














































Hailey got out her puppets and put on a puppet show for Max and I this morning. She hid behind the chair and had us sit on the couch. Max laughed everytime she made one of the puppets talk. He thought it was so funny. I had the video camera sitting on the kitchen counter and Max climbed up on the stool to reach it. He looked right into it and said "Happy Easter again!" My mom had asked him to say "Happy Easter" when she was taking videos when we were over for Easter dinner. Bruce and I worked on getting everything out of the laundry room today, so he can start working on that room now. We got everything moved out except the washing machine. While Max was taking his nap, Hailey asked me if we could give Champ a bath. I told her not right now, and she said "But he stinks. I don't want him to smell like this. Do you want him to smell like this?" He did stink. But I think it was just because he was gassy from eating part of an egg that fell on the floor yesterday. He kept smelling like eggs off and on all day. She did talk me into giving him a bath though. She was such a big help too. She said "I'll get things ready for him" and ran and got him a towel. She helped me rub the shampoo in and then helped rinse him. Champ would stand up against the side of the tub and give her kisses whenever she leaned close enough for him to reach her. She thought it was funny. She held the towel for me to put him in it when he was done. We wrapped him up and she held him on the couch for a little while. Then she let him down to run around the house. She thinks it's so funny how hyper he gets after his bath cause he runs all around the house and rubs on the carpet. She loves to run back and forth with him from the living room to the kitchen and laughs cause she thinks he's chasing her. After Max woke up from his nap, the kids made tents and played with the matchbox cars. After we ate dinner, I cleared the table off and let the kids paint some pictures. They loved using the little Easter bunny paints that Nana put in their Easter baskets. I let them have a piece of their Easter candy too, and when Max was done eating his, he asked for some more. I told him he ate it and it was in his belly now. He lifted up his shirt, looked at his belly, and said "I don't pind (find) it." He really looked hard too and kept pushing on his belly to try to feel where it went.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Hailey sitting indian style on the chair.