Tuesday, March 18, 2008





























Today was my mom's birthday, so this morning we called and sang happy birthday to her. Max got on the phone first and and sang the first part of "Happy Birthday" and then said "Nana, I wan cake." It was funny. Hailey loved helping me wrap Nana's gift. She kept saying to me "Ok you hold it right here" pointing to where she wanted me to put my hand while she put the tape on. I would put my hand down where she pointed and she would say "No, right here" wanting me to move my hand over just a pinch. Max did good going on the potty today. He only had a few accidents in his pants. And he even pooped on the potty. I was a little worried after yesterday and him having so much fun pushing his tractors in the "mud". We went over to Kimmy's house this evening for cake and icecream for my mom's birthday. The kids had so much fun riding the cars all around the house. They each had one to ride on and they kept following each other around the rooms. We all had a very nice time. The kids all sat on the stools at the counter helping Nana blow out her candles. Hailey was excited to give Nana her gift and the card that she had made for her. It ws cute how all the kids stood around Nana watching her open her gifts. Before we left, Aunt Meme took Hailey out to the barn to see the animals. She loved seeing the cats and the horses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure do love how Hailey's looking at Mom in that second picture. I also love Max's smile when Papa's putting his hat on him.