Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Video of Hailey singing "The BIBLE"

While we were getting Hailey ready for bed tonight, daddy told her that he should teach her a song that shows how to spell Bible. Then she said "Oh, I know B-I-B-L-E. Psalty sings a song about that." Then she started singing it over and over and over. It was so funny cause he didn't know she knew the song, and she spelled it out so fast and then just started singing it. My mom has a Psalty video at her house and Hailey watches it once in a while when she goes over there, and I knew that she could sing along with the video. But I didn't know she knew it that good and could sing it by herself and even spell it without singing the song.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job singing, Hailey. I loved it. You are such a good singer and speller. You made my heart happy. I love you. xoxox

Anonymous said...

Great job Hailey, I loved it too. You made me smile. I love you so much.