Saturday, March 29, 2008

This is pretty much where Max spends most of his time the last few days. He likes sit in the chair and watch daddy working in the utility room. He also likes have his tool bench right there to play with. He copies daddy and uses the same tools as he's using. And when daddy sets his drill on the cupboard, he sets his up there the same way right next to daddy's.









These are some pictures that Vikki took while we were at mom's house today. I thought they turned out really cute.



















This morning, Hailey woke up around 7:30 and woke Kenzie up and asked her to get up and play. Kenzie didn't want to get up that early so Hailey came to our bedroom and crawled in bed with us until 8:00. After eating breakfast, Hailey and Kenzie made some pictures with the stickers and felt sheets that Hailey got yesterday. When Vikki came to pick Kenzie up, I got the kids ready and went to mom's to do laundry. I started a load, and then we ate lunch before heading up to the hospital to see grandpa. We stopped at Grandpa's house on the way to let Taylor out. I stayed in the van with the kids while mom went in. I noticed one of the van doors wasn't shut tight, so I got out to shut it. When I came back in the van and got my seatbelt back on, Max said "Mommy, don't drive. I wanna go tee Gampa. Don't drive mommy. Ok? I just wanna tee Gampa." When we got to the hospital, the kids were very happy to see Grandpa. Max played by Grandpa's bed showing him all his little toys he had brought. Grandpa looked really good and said he was feeling alot better today. They are keeping him for at least one more night. They are still waiting for some results to some of the tests he had done. After visiting Grandpa for awhile, we went back to my mom's house to do more laundry. Hailey and I played doctor and babies while Max took a nap. When he woke up, I put the Cars movie in and Max was so excited. He kept saying "I watch Light Nckeen". Papa came home while we were watching it. When he sat down on the couch, Max crawled up on his lap and cuddled with him. We didn't get back home until 7:3o. We ate pizza with Daddy, and then I got the kids ready for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how Max says Lightning McQueen and I love what he said about seeing Grandpa.