Sunday, March 9, 2008

Here are some pictures that Hailey took with her camera. She has been begging me to put some of her pictures on the blog, so she'll be happy to see that I have now. She'll take a picture and then come show me saying "This is a good one. You should put it on your blog." She does a pretty good job especially when we remind her to hold the camera still until she hears the beeps.





















Of course, alot of her pictures are like these ones. She loves to set up her dolls and stuffed animals and take their pictures too.









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

THats so funny, Kenzie used to take pictures of her toys and stuffed animals all the time when she was like 3 or 4.

The Daddy said...

Nice pictures of Max there too.

Anonymous said...

Good job Hailey, you take nice pictures. I'm glad your Mommy put the pictures on for us to see. I love you.

Melissa said...

Hailey was so excited when she saw some of her pictures on the blog. She said "Oh, these are my pictures. Do I have my own blog now? Look I got comments!" She was so excited when she saw she had comments. It's so funny cause she knows how to enlarge all the pictures and how to check the comments. And she figured it out all on her own too. Well, she is begging me to write a comment right now so I'll get off and let her get on.

Anonymous said...

haaileyy123456789
jjjkjkjkhlkl';.llll;.///iighgfgdoioplllllllllllllkjjhgffffffffffdddddddddddddddddddddddslk,uk

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love you Hailey. Your such a sweety.

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures Hailey. You did such a good job. I enjoyed seeing them on your blog. Love and hugs and kisses from Nana xoxoxox