Friday, March 21, 2008

After breakfast this morning, the kids went to the fridge and asked to see all the eggs they had painted. Hailey liked showing me all the ones she made. And she liked reading the names on some of them and telling me which ones were hers and which ones were Max's. Max would get his face really close to look at all the eggs. He also liked counting them. He counts pretty good to four now, and then sometimes he'll skip the next few numbers after counting to four and say "eight, nine". Grandma Debbie and Papa Ron came over to spend a couple days. Hailey was super excited when they got here and ran to open the door. As soon as she saw them walking up, she started waving. Max had just gone down for his nap, so he didn't get to see them till he woke up. He was happy to see them too when he woke up. We went to the Salvation Army store and then out to eat. It was past Max's bedtime again by the time we got home. But when I picked him up to take him to bed, he reached out to Papa Ron and said "I wanna tee Gampa." When I set him on his lap to give him a hug goodnight, he layed down on his chest and said "I wanna go night night with Gampa." And everytime I went to take him to bed he would say "No, I just wanna sleep with Gampa." He layed there like that for quite a while before I took him and put him to bed.






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Hailey's green outfit - she looks adorable. Cute how Max cuddled with his Papa Ron. He sure gets cuddly at night. I loved how he cuddled when he stayed with us.