Monday, March 3, 2008










Max remembered his racecar underwear and asked for them as soon as he woke up in the morning. Hailey and Max usually have a cup of juice in the morning when they wake up. So this morning Max said "I don't want mine water. I don't want mine milk. I just want mine juice, Mommy." He has been using the word "just" alot lately. Then during lunch, Hailey asked for some chocolate milk, so Max said "I don't want mine milk. I just want chocate milk wike Hayee." And when he was done with his lunch, he handed me his plate and said "I all done, Mommy. Just take it away." After lunch, Hailey was acting pretty tired and grumpy so I had her take a nap too today while Max took his. I got alot of laundry done while they were both sleeping. I only let Hailey sleep for an hour and a half cause I wanted her to be able to sleep tonight. She usually has a really hard time falling asleep at night if she takes a nap. She woke up in a much better mood. Bruce got home from work early today. Max woke up shortly after he got home. I gave the kids snacks and then we headed over to the school to watch Kenzie's first volleyball game. She played really good and hit the ball a few times. The kids loved watching her play. They also liked when daddy took them down the hall to look at the pool. They liked watching the kids in the swimming class. We stopped at Meijer on the way home to get some things to make subs which I was really hungry for. Hailey loves to help put the groceries on the scanner when we go through the self checkout. She even knows to look for the bar code. On our way out of the store, the kids ran and got on the horse. We didn't have any pennies on us, so they just pretended to ride it. Then when they got off the horse, Hailey found a penny on the floor and was so excited. So we put both of them on the horse together so they could ride it. Max had to go say bye and give the horse a kiss before we left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The outfit looks cute on Hailey. We were so happy to see you at Kenzie's volleyball game. Max sure is talking cute these days.
Love to all. Mom

Anonymous said...

I can't believe meijer still has their horse rides for a penny. I'm glad you tell us the things Max's says. He's at such a great age for saying funny things.