Saturday, March 8, 2008






















Hailey asked me to take this picture of her and Champ using her camera. She has been asking me to put some of her pictures that she has taken on the blog too. I tried to put some on tonight, but for some reason it's not letting me upload any more pictures right now. I'll have to try again later.









This morning we went to the builder show with my parents. Hailey and Max loved filling their bags with all the goodies from the tables. They give out alot of pens and pencils and things. And they also give out candy, coloring books, and stuff for the kids. Their bags were full by the time we left. Max got to see and talk to Bob the Builder. Their was a guy dressed up like him walking around saying hi to the kids, and Max loved him. He sang the song to Max and gave him a coloring book. They also had a guy drawing cartoon pictures of all the kids with their favorite animals. Hailey picked a kitty, Max picked a bug, and Kenzie picked a horse. Max really liked watching him draw his picture of him catching bugs. He kept smiling as he watched him draw it. After we were done there, we stopped for lunch at our favorite coney dog place. When we got home, the kids went through their bags right away. They put on all their necklaces and bracelets and colored with their pens, pencils, and crayons that they got. Then I put Max down for his nap. Hailey played with all the stuff in her bag during most of Max's nap. When Max woke up, he sat on the couch and looked through his tractor magazine that he had in his bag. He loved looking at all the tractors. As I was getting him ready for bed, he was telling me about his day and about his bug picture. Then he wanted to go see his picture, so I got it out to show him and he pointed to each bug saying goodnight to them.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel, I could only upload my pictures one at a time tonight.

Anonymous said...

I wanna got next year - we always had so much fun filling our bags when we were little. Love ya.

Melissa said...

That's weird. That must me the reason that I could only do one picture. I put all the other ones on last night. You should go with us next year. It's so much fun seeing the kids fill their bags. It brings back alot of good memories. I even still like to fill my bag.