Thursday, January 31, 2008

This morning, we took the kids over to my mom's house so she could watch them while I went to my doctor appointment. They were so excited to go play at Nana's. After my appointment, we visited for a little bit and then had to get home so Bruce could get ready for work. I got the kids down for naps right when we got home. They both took long naps, and Hailey didn't even want to wake up. Max was in a really good mood when he woke up. He came up to me while he was playing and gave me a kiss saying "I wuv you mommy." Then he went over and gave Hailey a kiss and hug too. While he was playing with his tractors, Hailey picked up one he had been playing with but had just set it down for a minute. He screamed when he saw her take it, so she gave it back to him. Then he went over and got another tractor and brought it over and gave it to Hailey saying "Here Hayee. Hayee want a tractor too." She smiled and started playing tractors with him. Later, the kids were coloring and Hailey made a picture and gave it to me. She said "This is for the baby. She can even wreck it if she wants. Cause that's what babies like to do." Then she made another one for Max. She scrunched it up as she handed it to him saying "Here Max, this is for you. See, you can wreck it if you want." He took it and started scrunching it just like she showed him. Then she smiled and said "Max still likes to wreck things too." As I was reading Hailey her Bible tonight, after reading about the Prodical Son, she said "I don't want you to give me any money when I get big. I just want to always stay with you cause I love you."



No comments: