Friday, February 1, 2008

























Bruce took the kids outside this morning while he shoveled. The neighbor came over and brought us some chocolate chip cookies. We all sat at the table and ate our cookies and milk. The cookies were so good. While Hailey was playing, Max knocked her people she had lined up on the couch. Then he said "Sorry Hayee, I don't mean it." He also said that when he when he dropped his cup in the van and when he bumped into the wall with his car. Everytime he did something accidently today he would say "Sorry, I don't mean it." We got Hailey ready and took her to dance class, but when we got there the lights were all turned off and there was a sign on the door saying they had cancelled class due to the weather. I guess we should have called first. All the schools were closed today, but the roads were all fine by 6:00. So we decided to go get donuts and a mocha. Hailey ran right over and sat at the table that she picked last time cause that's the one that her and Papa sat at. The whole time we were in the van, Max was singing along with the cd we had playing. I was suprised he knew so many of the songs cause some of them we haven't listened to in quite a while, even though he only sings parts of the songs mostly just the repetitive parts like the chorus. It's so cute to hear him singing though. I love it when him and Hailey both get singing really loud together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a cute pic of you and Hailey! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures - I also love the one of you and Hailey. I love the expression on her face.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures too. I talked to Aunt Linda tonight. She sounded great. I was so happy I cried tears of joy. Can't wait til we see her. She is excited about us coming.

Melissa said...

I'm so glad she is doing so good. I'm getting excited about the trip too.