Friday, January 4, 2008















"Oh no! It boke, Mama"







This morning, my mom and grandpa stopped over on their way home from taking Taylor (grandpa's dog) to the vet. Max was so excited to see grandpa. He ran up to him saying "Hi grandpa!" with a big smile on his face. He was so happy to see Nana too and ran up to her saying hi when she walked in. Grandpa thought the kitchen looked great. As soon as grandpa sat down on the couch, Max crawled right up onto his lap. He sat there talking to grandpa for a long time. He's grandpa's little buddy. Hailey was excited when Nana gave her the little blanket and pillows that she made for her dollhouse. She has a bed for the girl and the babies but not for the mom and dad, so she has been saying that she needs a bed for them. They sell all the furniture sets separately so she is going to have to wait until next Christmas before getting a bedroom set for the mom and dad. My mom just got a new sewing machine for Christmas, so I asked her if she could make a blanket and pillow and gave the measurements. Hailey was so happy to have a bed for the mom and dad now and started playing with her dollhouse right away. My mom did a good job on it, and it looks so cute in her dollhouse. She used to always make me things for my dollhouse and clothes for my dolls too, and I loved it. Now Hailey will be able to enjoy those things too. My mom came back and picked Hailey up when she went to pick Kenzie up from school. I had her take Hailey to dance class cause I have still been getting sick on and off throughout the day, and didn't want to take a chance on getting sick there. Hailey was very excited to get to go with Nana. She kept asking if it was time for Nana to pick her up yet. When she heard her car pull in the driveway, she ran to the door screaming "Nana's hear to get me". When they left, I got out Max's big coloring book that he got for Christmas, and we layed on the floor and colored a picture together. Max colored so good and he loved it. Usually he just likes to roll the crayons and doesn't do much coloring. But he really liked this coloring book. I don't know if it was cause it was so big or if he just really liked coloring the trains. Everytime he would grab a crayon out of the box, he would say "I color yellow (or whichever other color he picked)". He only colored with yellow, blue, green, and red, and he really looked through the box of crayons to get the color that he wanted. When my mom brought Hailey back, Kenzie asked if she could spend the night. We didn't have any plans tomarrow so I said yes. My mom said that Hailey did good in dance class. And Hailey was excited to tell me that she got to go outside and sled down the hill with Kenzie. Hailey saw Max's picture he colored and wanted to color in her new big coloring book too. So her and Kenzi each picked a picture to color. Then they played with the dolls and the dollhouse for a while before gettting ready for bed. Kenzie read books to Hailey while I put Max to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how Max is looking at the crayon he broke. Cute picture of Mom and Hailey.