Wednesday, January 9, 2008














My mom brought Hailey home around 12:30. Last night and all morning Max kept asking "Where Hayee go?" Hailey told me all about the fun she had at Nana and Papa's house. I finally got to try a recipe from my new cookbook and also got to use my Magic Bullet. We made some meatloaf and added carrots. It so easy with the Magic Bullet. It took just a few minutes to make the purees. We went outside while we waited for the meatloaf to cook. It was cold but sunny, and all the snow was melted. We walked around the block. Max road his car and Hailey walked Champ. Champ was very happy to go for a walk. The kids played on the swings for a little bit when we got back until lunch was ready. The meatloaf was very good and Hailey ate all of hers without even noticing that there was carrots in it. Max loved his too. I can't wait to try other recipes and more vegetables. Later as I was just get Max ready for bed, we walked into his room and he tripped over something falling flat on his face. His mouth was bleeding so bad. He was gagging on all the blood and crying very hard. I couldn't tell exactly where he hurt it though with all the blood. I was worried he bit a hole through his tongue or something. I asked him what hurt and he said "I hurt teeth". So when the blood finally slowed down so I could see, I noticed that his two front bottom teeth were a little loose and sticking out just a little. He cried for an hour and a half. Hailey was so sweet and ran and got a washcloth for him right away and then got him his milk. He wouldn't drink any milk though even before he went to bed, which he always wants a drink of milk before he gets ready for bed. After he stopped crying, he said "I go night night." Then he kept going to take a drink but as soon as he got the cup up to his mouth, he would put it back down saying "My teeth hurt". I felt so bad for him. He layed right down when I layed him in his crib and went right to sleep. He was closing his eyes before I walked away.

No comments: