Monday, January 14, 2008

I don't have any pictures to put on again. I had charged my batteries and went to take some pictures, but the camera wouldn't work. It would show a full battery at first, but only after a few seconds would show the batteries were low and shut off. I tried the extra set of batteries and they did the same thing. So I think maybe our camera broke. This morning, we watched Curious George and Clifford when we got up. It snowed today, so we finally got some snow on the ground again. I had a doctors appointment, and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat today. Hailey was very excited to hear it. Before coming home, we stopped at the store and then went to get donuts. When we got home, Hailey got out a notebook and pen and pretended to be a doctor. She asked me a whole bunch of questions that she heard the docotor ask me today. She asked "How are you feeling? Are you taking any medicines?" After every question she asked, she would write in her notebook. Max ran to the closet pointing to the Noah's ark tent and said "I wanna play dis, Mommy." I told him we had to clean up the toys in the living room first, and right away he ran over and started putting away his cars. He helped me clean up all the toys, and then I got it out for him. So the kids played in it for the rest of the night until it was bedtime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until your ultrasound.