Monday, January 21, 2008









Max woke up at 7:30 again, but after I rocked him for a few minutes, I layed him back down and he fell back asleep. Around 8:30, I heard him calling me saying "Mommy I wake up." Hailey woke up shortly after him. We all watched Clifford. Hailey cleaned up some of her mess again today without me asking her. Then she ran to her paper to draw a smiley face each time. She is really excited about getting a bunch of smiley faces. Her teacher had sent home a paper and said to draw a smiley face each time they cleaned up their toys without being told and see how many they could get by the end of the week, Max's fever is better today, but now he has a runny nose and is coughing. He is still crying alot on and off throughout the day. But he did play pretty good for longer periods today. He would come up to me with his blankie and want to cuddle every once and a while. While he took his nap, Hailey wanted to give Champ a bath. She wanted to give Champ a bath cause Clifford got one on the show we watched this morning. She said "But it will make him feel so good." That's what Clifford said when he got his bath. Champ really did need a bath even though I really didn't feel like giving him one today. I decided we could give him a bath today and she loved squirting him with the sprayer. She asked "Why does Champ get little when he gets a bath." Because of his long hair, he looks much smaller when he's wet. Then she helped me blowdry him and brush him. She folded a bunch of her doll blankets and made a nice little pillow for his head while we were brushing him. I was glad to get that done. Now he doesn't have any tangles and he's ready for a haircut. Guess I should call Kimmy and make an appointment. Hailey asked me to put a bow in his hair, so I dug one out and put it in for her. We haven't put a bow in his hair in a long time, not since Hailey was a baby. She loved it and thought he looked so cute. She got out her camera and took a bunch of pictures of him. Then she kept asking me to take pictures of her with him. Bruce came home shortly after Max woke up from his nap. He made some yummy grilled roast beef and cheese sandwiches. They were so good. For desert he made cookie dough without eggs. Hailey and Max helped him make it. Bruce played some marching band competitions on the computer for us to watch. The kids really liked it and would stand and march to it. After getting both kids in bed, Bruce and I sat down to watch some TV.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Champ's hair has gotten really long.

Melissa said...

I know, I can't believe that I can get a bow in it again. Hasn't been that long in a very long time.