Sunday, January 27, 2008

This is the big tent that Hailey made herself.











Bruce got up with the kids and let me sleep in this morning. We all cuddled on the couch and watched the Cars movie when I woke up. Then Hailey got every blanket she could find around the house and made a huge tent. I only helped her put one blanket way up on top and she did the rest all by herself. She was very proud of herself when she was done with it. Bruce took the kids outsde to play before he had to leave for work. Max took a long nap today. Hailey played with her dollhouse while I got caught up on laundry. After dinner, I got the dressup box out and the kids played dressup till bedtime. Hailey put a hat, sunglasses, and a watch on Max, and then she got all dressed up in a dress, hat, and necklaces. Then they had me turn on some music for them to dance. Tonight, Hailey sat in the rocking chair and read some books to Max. He sat up by her with his blankie while she read to him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice tent - good job Hailey. Cute pictures of Max.

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures of Max. I love the hat ones. Hailey's tent is huge. I see what you mean. Great job Hailey! Love yas!

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if Max looks like his dad's baby pictures. He sure looks like Bruce in that second picture from the top on the right hand side. Wow! Great tent!

Melissa said...

kjjhgyjgggyygbvfjnuytr rreeewewiuk7ijiijikkjhjhj;hhhhhhhhaaileeeyyyyy
tttttrrhhjjkcff f dwertyoiiuyttkjhgfdsa,mnn bvcxzojkjghhgnhdeajhjhh g555555555345488iugguu jvfvjjvvjgjgjkmjnccccvjkvjkhbv
I read all your comments about about the tent to Hailey and she wanted to write back to all of you. She says hi to everybody and she loves you.

Melissa said...

Max looks excactly like Bruce when he was little. Some of their baby pictures look so much alike it would have been hard to tell them apart especially around 1 and 2 years old.