Tuesday, January 8, 2008













My mom came and picked up Hailey today cause she is spending the night there tonight. Hailey was very excited when she woke up this morning, and started putting things in her suitcase right away. I already had packed for her last night, but she always has to add some things. Max had fun playing with his tractors and blocks. He would build little towers and then knock them down with his tractor. He also liked filling the tractor with blocks and making it dump them into the dump truck. He is really getting to know his shapes well, naming them as he played. Then he thought the bucket made great drums and also a nice place to sit. We went and got hotdogs at our favorit coney dog place, and then Bruce got his haircut. Max loved watching the lady cut daddy's hair. He stood there watching the whole time smiling back at me once in a while. He just didn't like the floor getting all dirty. He said "Oh no, floor all dirty, Mama." He felt daddy's hair right away when he was done. When we got back it was time for Max to go down for a nap. I got alot of laundry done while he napped and did some cleaning up around the house. When he woke up, we colored in his big coloring book. He liked sticking a bunch of the train stickers all over his picture too and kept asking for more. While he was coloring he noticed he had a hangnail, and said "I got a hangnail. Get it a pippers, Mommy." He wanted me to get out the clippers and cut it. Then I got out his matchbox cars for him to play with. He played with them for a long time, and then asked for his remote control car. I love how he turns and twists his whole body while trying to get the car to turn. It's so funny. He really gets into it. He liked when I turned out the lights so he could see the car light up better. I didn't get him to bed until almost 9:00. We were having so much fun, and then we cuddled in the rocking chair for a long time. I enjoyed the extra cuddle time I had with him and took advantage of it. He was so cute and talked alot when I asked him what he did today. He is starting to tell us all about his day and suprises us sometimes with the details he remembers.


No comments: