Friday, January 25, 2008















This is one of the pictures
Hailey made. I thought it
was so pretty.


Hailey was up coughing alot again last night. She came and crawled in bed with us around 3:30 so I didn't sleep too good listening to her coughing right next to me all night. When we all woke up, we got ready and went to Salvation Army. They were having their grand opening today after remodeling and doubling their size. It was insanely busy. We ran into my mom and Kimmy, Jacob, and Adam while we were there. Jacob was excited to see me and showed me his truck that he was getting. We were in the store for over an hour and the kids were so good. I took Hailey with me and Bruce took Max with him. Hailey helped me look for clothes for her, Max, and the baby. She always picks stuff out for the baby and says "If it's girl she could wear this" or If it's a boy he would look cute in this." Or she'll pick out something for her or Max and say "Oh this looks like the right size." She'll even look at the tag now and if she sees the number 4 on it, she'll say "This is 4T. That's my size." She usually fills my cart with lots of things for them and the baby. I always have to go through it all before we check out to make sure it's stuff I want to get. When we got home, she wanted to watch her new Barney movie that she picked out at the store for being so good. After lunch, I put Max down for a nap. Then Hailey and I layed on the couch to take a nap too. We had just fallen asleep when I heard a very loud crashing sound. Hailey and I both jumped up. I ran to the bedroom thinking the window broke or something. Then I heard Bruce walk by the other side of the house knocking all the icecycles down. When he came in, I told him that the loud noise freaked us bot out and woke us up. He appoligized and then got ready to go to work. Hailey didn't think she wanted to lay down again. It took her a while to settle back down. Hailey and I did finally end up falling asleep, but then Max woke up so I only got about a 20 minute nap. Hailey slept for another hour even though Max was playing around her with his cars on the couch. He kept saying "Hayee seepin, Mama." She woke up when he went up to her and rubbed her head. She just layed there though for a long time, falling back asleep a couple times. She looked like she wasn't feeling well, so I took her temperature and she did have a fever of 101.5. I gave her some tylenol and she started playing about a half an hour later. Then she started acting herself again. When I walked into my bedroom, I noticed that a couple of the glass shelves in my cabinet had fallen and broken. I keep all my snowbabies and crystal collection in there, so some of those got broken too. I guess it wasn't Bruce who woke us up after all. It just happened to break at about the same time that he was knocking the icecycles down and I just assumed it was him. I can't believe the shelves just fell all of a sudden when we were all sleeping, even Champ was cuddled up on the couch with us. I am just so sad that some of my snowbabies got broken. It looks like alot of them are still ok though. And I think only one of my crystal dishes got broken. I'll have Bruce clean it up tomarrow though cause I don't want to break any more. I'm scared to even open the door cause some are just hanging there and look like they will fall with the slightest movement. It's going to be a big mess to clean up. When daddy called this evening, Hailey talked to him telling him she wanted to make him some hearts for him to hang up at work. After she got off the phone, I got out the scissors, glue, and some construction paper for her. I started cutting out hearts and she cut pieces of paper up into little pieces. She glued on some of the hearts onto a piece of paper and made a pretty picture for daddy. Then she wanted to make one for Jason, Bruce's friend, and my Aunt Linda, who is sick in the hospital. I sat Max up on a chair and gave him a few hearts and paper to color. He decided to glue the heart on his face instead though. I quick grabbed the camera and took a picture when he showed me. It was funny. Hailey was laughing so hard. He had also colored both of his hands with marker. I let Hailey take a bath after I got Max to bed. She played in the tub for a while and then I got her ready for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a funny picture of Max.