Friday, January 11, 2008

I didn't take any pictures today cause I camera batteries needed to be charged. We watched home videos this morning. Hailey loves to watch videos of when she was a baby. One of the videos had just a few seconds of me as a baby on it. I told Hailey that was me when I was a baby and that was Nana holding me. She asked to watch more, so I told her we could ask Nana to get them out nextime we go over there cause she has lots of videos of me when I was little. Then after we were done watching home videos, she started playing with her dolls and asked me to pretend that I was Nana and the doll was baby Aunt Missy. Then she said "Nana, can I hold your baby?" and when I gave the baby to her she said "Hi, baby Aunt Missy" in a really soft voice. She thinks that my name cause she always hears Jacob and Kenzie calling me that. It was so funny. Max's teeth were still a little sore today. He won't use his front teeth to take bites, he uses his side teeth instead. Hailey played with blocks and used every single piece in the "city" she built. Max grabbed his big coloring book and said "I wanna color choo choo train gen, Mommy" He colored while Hailey played with the blocks. After lunch, Hailey and I read books while Max took his nap. When Max woke up we got ready and took Hailey to dance class. She didn't dance at first, but the teacher came up to her right away and got her started. She danced really good but the teacher stayed by her most of the time for the first half of the class. Then she started doing really well on her own so the teacher moved back up to the front of the class. Max started playing with a couple other two year olds that were there. Max and the little boy that he played with last time were laughing so hard together again. They both get each other laughing so hard at the silliest things. One time they were just laughing cause they both were grabbing the table leg at the same time. It's funny to watch them together. After dance class, we went to McDonalds for dinner. First we went to Burger King cause I really wanted a wopper but they were so busy, we decided to go to McDonalds instead. Hailey got excited when we got there and said "Oh, this is my favorite place to play." We went to the new McDonalds with the really nice playland. As soon as we got in, she climbed to the top and waved at us. She still won't go down the tube slides but she loves everything else. Max climbed up all by himself into the highchair right away. He was in it so fast. He must have been really hungry. I took him out and went in the playland with him until daddy came back with our food. His favorite thing to do is play with all the basket balls. They have a little area for toddlers with basketballs and a little hoop. He'll go up in the big play area with Hailey too, but will only go up half way. He stops at the same place everytime. Mostly he just likes climbing up and down the big steps. When we were getting all the food out of the bags, Max grabbed our pop and took a drink. It was the first time he has ever tried pop and he made the funniest face and spit it all out. Then he said "Dat awky, mama. I don't wike it." Hailey hasn't even tried pop yet. We ask her if she wants to, but she always says no cause she thinks it's yucky. She thought it was pretty funny that Max took a drink of mommy and daddy's yucky pop. We stayed and let the kids play for about an hour and got hot fudge sundays before we left. Hailey went to drink the last little drip in the bottom and got a ring of chocolate around her whole face. It was funny. We stopped at Meijers cause they were having a sale that ends tomarrow. We didn't get back until 9:oo, but Max was all wound up not acting tired one bit. I had to chase him down to get him in his pajamas. He went to bed good though once we started his routine. Hailey was pretty wound up too, wanting to show me a bunch of her dances she learned today. She went to bed really good once the lights were out, but was talking non stop until then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny that Hailey pretends your Aunt Missy.