Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday, January 10, 2008






Max put a headband on
his arm for a bracelet and
tried putting the hat on.







Max woke up crying and saying "My teeth hurt, Mommy. I need washcloth." I got him a cold washcloth and held him on the couch. We watched Curious George and Clifford. He complain every few minutes about his teeth hurting, expecially when he took drinks or ate. I gave him some Tylenol which seemed to help. After the shows were over, he got down to play with his tractors and Hailey played with her Snap & Style dolls. Then Max joined Hailey in playing with the dressup dolls, except he was trying to dress himself instead of the dolls. I wasn't feeling well all morning, so Bruce decided to stay up and help me and just went to bed after lunch when I was feeling better. I put water in a bucket for Max and let him play with his boats while Hailey gave her doll a bath in her bathtub. Max loved playing with all the boats. Max brought me the phone saying "I wanna call Nana, Mommy." I knew she wasn't home though so I had to wait till later to let him call her. He was so happy when I asked him if he wanted to call Nana and ran over to talk. Bruce woke up around 6:30 and couldn't get back to sleep, so he stayed up and played with the kids. They were very happy when they saw him come out of the bedroom. Hailey chewed a piece of gum for the first time today. She thought she was so big and loved it. She kept asking me to show her how to make a bubble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and videos from the last couple days. I haven't been on the blogs for a couple of days. Such sweeties. I love how Max wanted to call nana and how Hailey was excited to come to nana's house. Max's turn is next. Much love to all!!! I didn't call back last night as your phone was busy every time I tried so I finally gave up.