Sunday, January 13, 2008


We went to church this morning. Max and Hailey danced alot during Praise and Worship. Hailey wanted to show me who her friend Trinity was after church. She has been talking alot about her friends Trinity and Abigail all week. Finally there is a few girls in her class for her to play with. It sounds like she is having alot of fun playing in her class with her new friends. We picked up some Kentucky Fried Chicken on the way home. Bruce went to bed after lunch. This is his last night on midnights. Last night, I made some strawberry yogurt popsicles, a recipe out of my new cookbook. Hailey helped me make putting all the ingredients in the blender. She wanted to eat one right away but they had to go in the freezer. They liked licking the spactulas though. Hailey was excited when I pulled them out of the freezer and said they could have one. Hailey and Max both loved them. I thought they were very good too. Hailey and I watched Aristocats while Max took his nap. She told me "I'm not afraid of pretend thunder on the TV, just real thunder when I'm in my bed." Hailey got out her cake and icecream set out and set up for a party. She showed Max wear to sit, and gave him some cake. They sang "Happy Birthday" together and then pretended to blow out the candles. Then Hailey and Max got out all their little people stuff and played together for a long time. Hailey said about a 20 minute long prayer tonight when she went to bed. She didn't leave anyone out and it was such a sweet prayer. Even though I was starting to wonder if it were ever going to end. Everytime she said Amen, she would add something else and she just went on and on and on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Hailey has some friends in her Sunday class.