Sunday, January 6, 2008



We got up and went to church this morning. Hailey was very excited to go to her class today. She made a thing to hang on her doorknob and she was very proud of it. After church, we went out to eat and then to the apple barn. It was the last day the apple barn was open, so they had everything on sale. We each got a treat. The kids both picked out some chocolate teddy bear suckers. I also had to get some of their delicious apples. They are my favorite. I've been eating about three a day right now, so we are going through apples fast. Then we had to stop at the store for a few groceries on the way home. Hailey liked helping us find things on our list. When we got home, Hailey ran right to her bedroom and hung the thing she made on her doorknob. My mom and dad came over to visit, and the kids were so excited to see them. Later, Bruce helped the kids make a big tent in the living room and then played in it with them. Then he put on my robe and slippers and pretended to be me. So then I went and put some of his clothes on pretending to be him. Hailey thought it was so funny and was laughing so hard. After getting the kids in bed, Bruce and I watched some TV and ordered a pizza.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be laughing too at you guys pretending to be each other. Nice tent - cute pictures. Love Max's expression in that first picture.

The Daddy said...

You need to make sure you get pictures next time.

Jared's big brother Eric

Melissa said...

Yeah, we should have gotton pictures of that. It was pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe one of the greatest picture takers in the world didn't get pictures of Bruce being you in your robe. Don't worry though, we can sure picture it. Nice pictures of Bruce in the tent with the kids.

Melissa said...

Kimmy, thanks for changing that black and white picture of Max at the top for me. It looks cute.

Anonymous said...

No problem Mel, I think its looks cute too.