Tuesday, January 29, 2008




































We took Hailey to her four year well check today. She was so good and did everything the nurses and doctor asked her to do. She thought the games for the eye test and the hearing test were fun. When the doctor came in, she walked right up to him and let him help her up onto the table. She tallked to him the whole time and even started singing and clapping while she was up onthe table as he was writing in his chart right next to her. He said that she was very sociable. He had her draw some shapes on the paper on the table so he could check her fine motor skills. She did really good with that too. He was very impressed with how well she is doing, not having any of the common problems that usually affect kids with tethered cords. She had to get four shots which she cried for, but was happy right afterwards when the nurse took her to go pick out stickers and a pencil for being so good. On our way out Hailey and Max both ran to the sucker basket and picked out a sucker. When we got home, Bruce took the kids over to the neighbors to paly with their dog for a little bit. Hailey saw Nova laying on the porch when we pulled in the driveway and said "Nova looks sad. I think she wants us to come play with her." Hailey made another huge tent while I was putting Max down for a nap. She played in it with her dolls the whole time until he woke up. We had chili with added veggies for dinner, and the kids loved it. After dinner, the kids played together in the tent. Max was being silly making Hailey laugh. He would make funny noises and then start laughing really hard, harder than I have ever heard him laugh. It was funny to hear them both laughing so hard together. They pretty much played in the tent the rest of the evening until bedtime.






4 comments:

Melissa said...

Kimmy, I don't know what I am doing wrong, but only one of the pictures is the right size (the first one of Hailey). All the rest are still the really big size. I did the exact same thing and even double checked it trying to resize them again. I don't know why it won't let me resize them now.

Melissa said...

I was wrong. I guess three of them are the right size, but I still can't seem to resize the other ones.

Anonymous said...

I don't know Mel but I like them better this size than the size when they were all distorted. My program works differently. I love the picture of Hailey and her bandaides - how cute!

Melissa said...

Yeah, I like this size better than the really small size that was blurry. It's just weird that sometimes it'll let me resize them and somtimes it won't. I must be doing something wrong. Maybe Bruce will be able to figure it out. Otherwise I'll just keep putting the really big ones on.