Thursday, January 10, 2008

The first video is a little dark, but he likes to play with blocks and his tractors. He puts a block in his tractor and then dumps it into the dump truck. I turned on the light in the second video, but his tractor got stuck so he couldn't get it to dump the block into the dump truck that time. So he handed me the tractor saying it don't work. I think it's so cute how he always says "Mama or Mommy" after everything he says whenever he is talking to me.

I turned off the kitchen lights so Max could see the lights on the car better. Even though you can't see Max at all in the video, I thought it was cute how he said "That cool. That is cool."

I love how he twists and turns his whole body when he makes the car turn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great videos. I sure love how he twists his body when he uses the remote car.