Thursday, January 3, 2008

Wednesday, January 2, 2007

Here are some pictures of the other side of the kitchen. And since I didn't take any pictures of Max today, I just put one on from a few months ago (that's why his hair is so much longer). My mom took that picture and just put it on her blog, so I copied it and thought I would put it on my blog too cause it's such a good picture of him. He is smiling so big there.





Bruce let me sleep in this morning cause I wasn't feeling well. I've been feeling sick most of the day alot lately. I think it's because I'm on an antibiotic. That on top of taking my prenatal vitamins are making me feel terrible. I think I slept till 10:00. The kids were very happy to see me when I woke up. I still wasn't feeling good though. Bruce and the kids took some cookies over to the neighbors. The kids love going over there to visit and play with their dog. Connie's parent's were over visiting too, and Max went right up and crawled in her dad's lap. They all thought it was funny cause he has never even met him before. Max really likes older men. After visiting the neighbors, they played outside for a while. Hailey came in asking for her hot chocolate. I made some for her and she first picked out all the marshmellows and ate them before drinking it. Bruce had to go to a few stores, so he took Max with him. Max got to go have some fun playing at Menards. Hailey and I played babies and store the whole time they were gone. I think she really enjoyed having me all to herself for a while. We had alot of fun together. Bruce had to leave for work when they got back. Later this evening, the kids and I got out the bowling game that Max got for Christmas. Hailey would tell me that we each get two turns, and whenever she knocked all the pins down she would jump up and down yelling "I got a strike! I got a strike!" After Hailey would go, Max would say "It my turn", and then he would yell "Yeah!" after knocking some pins down. After a while, he started setting the pins up and then knocking them down by running into them with his car. He thought that was pretty funny and would laugh every time he did it. Later, I had to take the doll stroller away from Max for a while cause he started chasing Champ around with it. Hailey wanted to play with it a few minutes later, and she was just heading into the kitchen where Champ just happened to be at the time. Max saw her heading toward Champ and yelled "Don't run into a Champ, Hayee. Mommy take it a toller away." It was so funny how he was yelling at her and he was so serious about it. Hailey even started laughing cause she though it was pretty funny too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kitchen looks GREAT! Do you have any before pictures? I love what Max said about the stroller - makes me laugh.

Anonymous said...

I figured I would put before/after pictures of the kitchen on when it is completely finished. He still needs to add the trim yet. Melissa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting the picture of the kitchen on. Bruce did such a great job. The jumping thing was bigger than I though. They must have had a ton of fun in it.
I wonder if they will try the glue stick on their lips like Jacob. Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to see before/after pictures. Yeh, I want to see them when it is completely done. Thanks.