Wednesday, October 24, 2007

This is my new niece.








This is what our kitchen looks like right now.
















Well, we now have a new niece, and her name is Haley. Bruce's brother, Darek, and his wife had a baby girl yesterday. Bruce's mom emailed us some pictures of her. She is such a pretty baby. The kids slept pretty good again last night, waking up only two times each. Max is feeling much better today. His fever is gone, and he's not so fussy. Now they just have to get rid of their coughs. He's still not eating well either, but he drinks those Pediasure shakes so at least he's getting some nutrition. Bruce worked on the kitchen again all day. Everytime Max looks in the kitchen, he says "Oh no" cause everything is torn up. When Bruce went up in the attic, Hailey asked if she could go up with him. So he took her up, and I took a picture of her smiling down at me. Hailey played dress up today, and Max put on a bead necklace and some of her highheals. He looked so funny running around with them on. Lately, he loves putting on our shoes too. He always goes out to the utility room and then comes back with a pair of our shoes on. It's fuuny to see him walking around with our big shoes on his little feet. I didn't realize it was ten minutes after 8:00 and Max came up to me with his blankie saying "nite nite, book, Bibo ". We read him a couple books and his Bible every night before he goes to bed. He was getting tired and wanted us to get him ready for bed. I let Hailey take a bath before she went to bed. She actully let me blow dry her hair when she got out. She's been afraid of the blow dryer, but she let me tonight and really liked it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - I can't believe Derek is married and has a baby. You haven't kept me up on things:) I thought he was still that little boy that was in your wedding. She is a pretty baby.

Anonymous said...

Cute baby! I am so glad to see pictures of the kids. Can't wait til they feel better so I can come visit. Wanted to come tonight, but didn't want to take a chance with Kenzie catching anything. Love ya!!! Mom