Saturday, October 6, 2007

October 5,2007

























I'm not doing so well right now. I'm in alot of pain, the worst pain I've ever been in. The doctor said to just stick it out. He said that the reason it hurts so much more is because they had to do surgery twice. Plus he double stitched it and glued it. It is absolutely horrible. Hailey and Max are doing much better now. They are having a good time at Kimmy and Jared's house. Being away and keeping busy is helping them get their minds off of everything. As you can tell in all those pictures that I copied from Kimmy's blog, they are having lots of fun over there. I'm glad Kimmy takes alot of pictures of them for me. It helps to at least be able to hear about their day and see all the pictures because I miss them so much. I love the pictures of all the kids sleeping. Kimmy said that Hailey told her she wanted four braids, so Kimmy did it for her and it turned out so cute. Today, we saw them getting ready for the parade out back. Every year we have a parade go by our back yard. I was really bummed that the kids had to miss it. When it started, I begged Bruce to go pick up a couple tootsie rolls for me. He came back with a whole bucket of candy. He said that Ken, our neighbor, came and helped pick up candy too. I would have loved to see two grown men picking up candy by themselves at a parade. That is so funny. I sure have a wonderful husband and a great nieghbor. Bruce also went and got me a mocha today on his way home from the store. He said that when he was on the phone with his mom she said to pick me up a mocha. It was so good, just what I needed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's going to be fun to dump that candy in the grass and watch the kids run around for it. See ya tomorrow. Kimmy