Thursday, October 18, 2007












Hailey is doing much better today. She just has a little cough now, but is acting just fine. We had to go get a few groceries this morning, and while we were out we decided to go to Menard's to look at countertops for the kitchen and also get some paint samples. We let the kids play in the little play area for a while before we left. That is their favorite place to go play. Then I got hungry so we got subs for lunch. I put Max down for a nap when we got home, around 3:00. I started doing laundry and cleaning the house, and Hailey fell asleep on the floor while she was playing. I got so busy, I didn't realize that 3 1/2 hours had gone by since I put Max down for a nap. It was already 6:30 and Max was still asleep. I went in to wake him up, and I thought he felt pretty warm. So I took his temperature, and he had a fever of 102. He was coughing alot during his nap too, and he woke up pretty grumpy. I gave him some Tylenol, and shortly after he was happy and playing again. He wouldn't eat much for dinner though. I helped Max play the toddler computer game with Hailey. They were both laughing so hard at the silly animals. They had so much fun playing it together, and Hailey loved teaching Max how to do everything. After I got Max's pajamas on, he would run around the corner of the hallway and then stop and wait quietly for a minute before saying "Where he go?". Then he would come running back out laughing so hard. Then he would say "There he is" before running back and doing it again and again and again. He thought it was so funny. I took some pictures while he was running back out. Right after getting Max calmed down and ready for bed, we got a tornado warning and the sirons were going off. We just got a few thunderstorms by us, but they say that there was at least two tornados that touched down not too far from us. We had three tornado warnings in just a few hours tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can just picture Max saying/doing that - cute. We lost power for just a few seconds. The wind was blowing so hard our back screen door broke. Thanks for the GREAT Webkinz gift.