Saturday, October 20, 2007

The kids were up most of the night again, although they did sleep a little better than they did last night. I only had to turn on the shower a couple times last night for Max. But he did still wake up quite a bit throughout the night. Hailey did a little better too. She only woke up a few times. When I got up this morning, I had to hurry and get ready for my cousin's wedding shower. Bruce let me sleep till 9:00 and the shower started at 10:30, so I didn't have much time to get ready. I needed the extra sleep though. I met my mom at her house, so I could ride with her to the shower. Kimmy and Mykenzie also rode with us. Bruce stayed home with the kids. We had a nice time visiting with everyone and also had a really good breakfast there. When I got home, Bruce told me to go look at my blog picture file on the computer. He said he took some pictures of the kids for me to put on my blog. He took some cute pictures of the kids laying down by each other. Even Bruce is getting into this blog thing. The kids were both very grumpy again most of the day. They are hardly eating anything still too. I only could get them too eat a few bites of yogurt all day. The kids started waking up after only an hour of falling asleep tonight, so it looks like it's going to be another rough night.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see the pictures of Hailey and Max on the blog. I think of them so much and pray they are better soon. I think the pictures of Hailey by the dollhouse bookcase are adorable. Love Mom