Monday, October 29, 2007

















This morning, Hailey grabbed a book and sat in her bed to read. When Max saw her, he too went to his bedroom and got a few books off his shelf to read. He carried them to Hailey's room and sat on her bed with her to read them. While he was reading his Humpty Dumpty book, he kept saying "humpy dumpy" as he turned the pages. They both love to read. Lately everytime Max sees Hailey get a book, he'll go get one too. We decided to go get pumkins today when Bruce got home from work. We are a little late this year with me having the surgery and then the kids being sick. The kids had fun picking their pumkins. Right away they wanted to ride in the wagon, so we pulled them around for a while. Then they got out and ran around looking at all the pumkins. Max was acting goofy everytime I asked him to smile for a picture. After we picked out our pumpkins, we went and looked at the animals. The kids loved watching the goats climb up the big ramp over our heads. They also loved seeing the rabbits and feeding them carrots. In the van, Bruce and I were discussing where we should go eat for dinner, and Hailey intertupted saying, "I think we should go to Zoli's(Fuzzoli's), Burger King, Wendy's, or Culver's". We ended up going to Bob Even's for dinner. When we got there, Hailey said "Oh, this is where I went with Nana and papa and got icecream". She remembered going there with them when she spent the night. We got home too late to carve the pumkins tonight, so we'll be doing that tomorrow when Bruce gets home from work. While we were getting Max ready for bed, Hailey got a blanket and sat in the corner with all the pumkins reading a book. When I walked with Max into his bedroom to rock him, he said "It dark". Then he said "I wan light, Mommy".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like there was fun at the pumpkin patch. Beautiful pictures. Looks like so much fun.
Such cuties they are.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Hailey by the tree and reading by the pumpkins. Cute one of Max in the wagon by the pumpkin - I love how his feet are hanging over the edge. He's got some funny expressions. When I ask Jacob if he wants to go trick or treaten he says "no please". He will like it once he finds out what its about. Hope the weather is nice.

Melissa said...

Hailey is soooo... excited about going. She remembers last year. Max and Jacob were too little to remmember, but I know they'll all have a blast together. This is going to be such a fun year. I can't wait to go. I think I'm just as excited as Hailey.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited too.