Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bruce took the day off today to work on the kitchen. He got alot done today. Our neighbor and my dad both came over to help. Bruce is now feeling like he's coming down with a cold or something. But it could just be from breathing all the dust while working on the kitchen. This morning, I went through Max and Hailey's drawers and got all the summer stuff put away and brought in the rest of the winter stuff. I got a bunch of laundry done too. I was getting pretty far behind on it since the kitchen was so dusty and drity the last couple of days, and I didn't want to walk through it to get to the utility room. I took the kids outside to play this afternoon. We have to go out the front door and walk arougnd the side of the house to get to the backyard. Hailey and Max noticed the rock garden on the side of the house and started climbing on them. They played there for a while and then went to the back to swing. My dad came over while we were swinging to help Bruce. Hailey and Max were so excited when they saw him. I gave both kids showers tonight before getting them ready for bed. I was just going to give Max one since Hailey had a bath last night, but when she saw him in the shower she wanted to get in too. Max absolutely loves taking showers. Hailey does too but not as much as her brother. They both went sleep really fast tonight.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you dressed the kids. Cute pictures. I love their fall jackets. Max's reminds me of the matching yellow ones Vik and I had.