Saturday, October 6, 2007













Today I am doing a little better. At least I can now lay on my side so my back isn't touching anything. It still hurts terrible when I move or touch my back against something. As long as I lay pretty still it isn't too bad. I also got to take off that tight wrap finally, and that helped relieve some of the pain and pressure too. We rented alot of movies and watched those most of the day. I got hungry for a hamburger, so Bruce went and got us food from Burger King. It sure was a hot day, so Bruce brought home some popsicles too to help us cool off a little bit. My mom and dad stopped over to visit this evening. Bruce made a cheesecake which was very good. We were watching the food channel and saw them making this cheesecake and it looked so good, so Bruce decided to try to make some. I am so lucky to husband that loves to cook. He'll try anything and it always turns out so good. My mom and Kimmy took Hailey to her dance class yesterday. They said she did so good. She even stayed in her class by herself. Kimmy fixed her hair so cute too. She just put those four braids up in buns. It sure turned out cute. I love the picture she took of Hailey looking in the mirror at her class. It looks so nice in black and white. Welll, it's getting late, so we should get to bed now.

No comments: