Monday, October 8, 2007

Thes are more pictures that Kimmy took. They went to a pumkin farm, and had lots of fun. I think Max is really trying to lift that big pumkin.



















I noticed a huge improvement again today, and I am feeling much better. I can stand and sit up straight now. I even tried walking a little while holding on to stuff. It still hurts a little when I move around, but it sure is getting alot better. Since I was feeling so much better today, Bruce went and picked up the kids to bring them home. They were happy to see me again. Max sat on my lap and cuddled for a long time just like he did yesterday. Hailey was excited to tell me everything. You could tell she had a really good time at Aunt Meme's house. She also told me all about going to dance class and Sunday school all by herself. She was so proud of herself. And again she thought that Champ was so little. She kept asking me why he got smaller. Being around those big dogs makes her think that Champ is so small. She kept wanting to carry him around like a baby. My mom came over to help me with the kids while Bruce went to work. He is on afternoons this week. The kids had fun playing with Mykenzie. Hailey and Mykenzie were pretending that Max was a giant chicken (don't ask me how they came up with that, good imaginations I guess). They would run away from him screaming, and he would copy thim and follow screaming behind them which made them think he was chasing them. It was pretty funny to watch cause they were having so much fun. Max was so funny how he was just trying to copy eveything they did. Mom went and picked up hotdogs from our favorite hotdog place. Then we got the markers, crayons, scissors, glue, and some old magazines for them to make pictures with. Hailey and Mykenzie love to make pictures with all that stuff. They are both pretty creative. Max was just coloring a picture out of his Elmo book. But then he figured out a more fun way to use the crayons. He would line them up in a row and then roll them across the table. He was really fascinated with rooling the crayons. Mom and Mykenzie went home after we got the kids in bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. I emailed you some more that weren't on the blog. Love ya.

Melissa said...

Thanks Kimmy. I can't wait to see them. I'll have to check my email tonight. All those pictures with the pumkins turned out so cute. I love them too.

Anonymous said...

The pumpkin pictures are so colorful. I liked seeing them again on your blog. The kids were having so much fun and it makes me happy to see the pictures. Love you!!! Mom