Wednesday, May 6, 2009

While Max was outside with daddy, he started picking me a bunch of dandelions. He'd pick a few and come in the house saying "Surprise!" as he handed them to me. He wanted me to line them all up in the windowsill to look pretty. He did this so many times, I lost count. Here are a few videos of him bringing me some. It was cute how he was so excited to give them to me and how he'd say "Surprise!" every time.



When I joined them outside, Abby started picking dandelions right along with Max. She too would come running to give them to me every time she picked one.

2 comments:

mom s said...

So precious how Max picked to all the surprise dandelions. Your window looked very beautiful. I laughed when I saw the video of Abby picking the dandelion too. Smart and funny dog you have there.

Kimmy said...

I love how Max says surprise. Its so funny that Abby picks flowers too.