Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Max had fun playing basketball today. He sure got excited when he made a basket and would cheer for himself. When he first made a basket, I was over in the yard with Jack and Hailey and he started jumping up and down saying "Yahooo" as he cheered for himself, like he did at the very end of that first video. (I shouldn't have stopped it so soon.) He didn't do it so much when I was there to cheer for him. But as soon as I walk away to go push Hailey on the swing or something he'd start again. He sure was funny to watch though. I think he was bouncing right along with the ball. He'd start jumping up and down every time the ball was boucning and he wouldn't stop until the ball stopped. He loved when I'd say "almost" when he missed. And if I forgot to say it, he'd remind me by saying "Mommy, you didn't say al-mose. You gotta say dat cause it didn't go in da bac-sit (basket)".

2 comments:

mom s said...

What an excited little basketball player. So cute how he cheers for himself and also how he wants you to say almost. Glad you put the video on. Love ya

Kimmy said...

What a good basketball player he is.