Monday, May 18, 2009

Sunday, May 17, 2009





Learning how to pedal his tricycle. He needed some help from daddy at first, but it wasn't long before he was riding around on his own.


Calling the neighbor girls over to talk through the fence.

If they can't come over to play, they will stand there at the fence talking and playing games with each other for a very long time, sometimes the entire time we are outside. Alot of times they make up games to play through the fence, like throwing a leaf back and forth trying to catch it.




Having fun playing on the beds in the camper.




After Jack had his bath, he kept giving himself kisses in the mirror.



Hailey sure loves this stuffed tiger that Aunt Vikki got her at the garage sale. She wanted to sleep with it tonight.

Early this morning, Vikki and I took Hailey to get her dance pictures taken. Bruce got the boys ready and took them to church. Hailey did great for her pictures. She had fun looking at herself in the big mirror. We had some time before we had to be at church, so we stopped at a couple garage sales on the way there. At one of them, Hailey found this big stuffed cat that she really wanted. It was only 50 cents but I told her no cause I really didn't think we needed any more stuffed animals laying around the house. I was sure this one, like many others, would just get put aside and forgotten after a few days. But she held onto it tight and said "Pleeeeease." I've never seen her want something so bad. Aunt Vikki said "Oh, I have 50 cents. I'll get it for her." Hailey smiled as she took it up to the lady. She was so happy. She didn't even want to put it down for the next garage sale. We let her carry it with her. She hugged it the whole way to church and named it "Carmel". When we got to church and I opened the van door to get her out, she held onto it very tightly and said "Please can I take it with me. I love it." I decided to let her take it in
with her. But I told her she had to leave it with me when she went to her class. I can't believe how much she loves this thing. She held it all during worship and carried it around as soon as we picked her up from her class too. Max was very cute singing today. We sang a new song and he was singing the chorus really well. He sang so loud and cute. When we got home, we made Taco Salad for lunch. Hailey and Max sure ate good. They ate everything in their bowls and then asked for more. Hailey still didn't put her new stuffed cat down and was still carrying it around everywhere she went, other than while she was eating but it was still right next to her. I put the boys down for their naps. While they were napping, Bruce got the camper set up so we could start getting it ready for this weekend. Hailey was so excited. She liked riding with daddy around the block to the back yard to get the camper and bring it around to the driveway. I let her take the puppy with her. She liked holding her in the car. She sure was excited when daddy got it set up. She climbed inside and said "But where's the table? Cause I remember there was a table here somewhere.", as she was pointing to where it should be. Daddy just hadn't got to that part yet. It was still folded into a bed. Max was also excited when he woke up and saw the camper set up. We all played in there for awhile . The kids had fun climbing on the beds. Jack even seemed to enjoy it. He liked playing peekaboo behind the curtain. The puppy liked it too and was very good. We also tried putting her on the tieout and she did very good with it and seemed to really enjoy sitting outside while we worked. The kids played in their sandbox and rode their cars around. Jack sure loves to throw things onto the floor. He does it all day long. Even playing with his toys, he'll throw them ahead and crawl to them to throw them again. And every time he does, he'll say "Uh mmmm (Uh Oh)." It is very cute how he says it. Once in awile he says it the right way after I say it first, but most of the time it's "Uh mmmm". Hailey wanted to sleep with her new stuffed animal. As she cuddled with it in bed while I was tucking her in, she said "I love my new big kitty. Aunt Vikki has so much money."

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Very cute pictures. I love what Hailey said about Aunt Vikki.