Saturday, May 30, 2009

The kids started singing the same song while they were swinging. Then Jack started singing "bop bop may may, bop bop may may". But the kids weren't singing it the same when I got back with the camera. So Jack wouldn't sing with them again. I sort of got him to do it after I sang it his way but it's hard to hear him on the video. I wish I could have gotten it when they were all singing so loud together.


Max was telling me all about the things he had in the back of his dump truck. I just had started recording when he saw Hailey come down the tube slide and he said "Oh! Dere's Haywee, my fwiend!"


I thought it was funny how he calls it a "dirty worm". I couldn't get him to tell me about his "powee bug" that he had in there too. (I'm not sure what those bugs are really called but we call them rolie polie bugs, the ones that roll up into a ball if you touch them.)

No comments: