Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hailey loves her morning cuddle time with Jack.









We took Hailey to get her pictures taken this morning. They were very busy, so we had about an hour and a half wait. We walked around mall while we were waiting. I took Jack with me through a few stores, and Bruce took kids to go play on the quarter rides. Daddy gave them each a quarter, and they picked the new rollercoaster ride. The car only moves a little bit but you sit in front of a screen that shows you going up and down hills on a rollercoaster. When I met up the kids and Bruce, Max said "I ride da wollercoaster. It was scary. It go up a hill bump. It was not fun." Hailey did great for her pictures and they turned out really cute. We played outside when we got home. We had steaks and chicken on the grill for dinner. Right after I put max to bed, my mom called and asked if we wanted to meet her and dad for icecream. Bruce was in the middle of making jelly, and we didn't want to get Max back up, so I decided to just take Jack and meet them myself. Hailey was helping daddy make jelly. She asked if she could go with me to see Nana and Papa. I didn't tell her what we were getting. Bruce asked her to help him with something and it got her mind off of it. Nana and Papa enjoyed holding Jack. He was cooing alot for them. He ended up falling asleep on Nana. We had a nice visit. Jack was laughing alot again tonight. He has been getting in a laughing mood between 7:30 and 8:00 the last few nights. It's so cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Hailey and Jack are adorable...Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I also thing the pictures of Hailey and Jack are ADORABLE! How precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I really like your pictures this size:)