Thursday, October 9, 2008

I went out to join daddy and the kids outside playing and found them in the garage doing this. I thought it was so cute.



Max liked sticking his hand in to feel the vibrations.




More pictures Hailey took.










Very early this morning, around 6:00, I woke up to hearing Max whispering. He was laying on the floor by our bed. I was feeding Jack, so I asked Bruce to take him back to bed. Then I heard Hailey whisper "Shhh, Max be quiet." I leaned over to look at them and they were both cuddling on the floor by our bed. They know that if they come in our bedroom before 7:00, we'll just walk them back to their own beds, so they decided to get a blanket and lay on the floor trying not to wake us. They were so cute laying there cuddling together and they were being so sweet with each other, I decided to just let them stay. They layed there whispering until it was time to wake up. When we got up, I organized buckets of clothes from the shed. Bruce worked on the computer all morning. The kids watched clifford after breakfast. Then daddy took them outside to play. After feeding Jack and laying him down for his morning nap, I went outside. I found daddy and the kids in the garage. Daddy was playing the tuba for them and they were dancing. I ran and got my camera and took some videos before he noticed. He played a few songs for us. We noticed they are getting ready for the parade behind our house tomorrow. Hailey is very excited because they pass out tons of candy at this parade, and it's right in our backyard. The kids went to play on the slide. After awhile they stopped coming down the slide, so I went over to see what they were doing. They were sitting on the rock steps. I asked them what they were doing and Hailey said "We're betending to watch the parade." As they were sitting on the steps, Hailey would point and say "Max look at that one." or "Here comes another one." He would respond like he actually saw it. Then they would yell "candy!" and get up and go around picking up leaves off the ground. It was fun to watch them use their imaginations. I went in to check on Jack. Bruce took the kids for a walk around the block. As they walked, Hailey looked for things that reminded her of fall and collected them for school tomorrow. Her class is doing a fall table and the teacher wants all the kids to bring in things to put on it. She is going to have them each share with class what they found. Hailey is reallly excited to show her teacher all the stuff she found. It was such a nice day, I let the kids eat lunch outside on their picnic table. It was a georgeous day. I didnt realize it was so windy though. Their plates started blowing, so I set their drinks on them to help hold them down. Then while they were eating, a gust of wind blew their cups over, and their plates went flying. It really scared Max. His food landed in his lap and he was really upset about the plates blowing away. I ran and chased one down, and as he was crying he ran and chased the other one. We went inside to finish eating. I put Max down for his nap. Hailey and I cut out pictures out of a magazine and glued them onto paper. Hailey did one with all cats, and another with all different animals. When Max woke up, we went back outside for a little while until dinnertime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the videos of the kids dancing to Bruce's tuba playing. Glad you went back for your camera. Thanks for posting them. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

So cute to see the kids dancing while Bruce played. He needs to be in the worship at church... Cute hat Max is wearing. Great idea! Love ya!