Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hailey sure was excited to hold Jack when we picked her up. She could hardly wait for me to get him out of the carseat. She held him for a long time and was so sweet with him.






This morning we got ready and left to go pick up the kids. We picked Hailey up first. She was very excited to see us, but even more excited to see Jack. She wanted to hold him right away. We stayed and visited for a little while and then left to go get Max. He was really excited and came running to give us big hugs right away. After giving us a bunch of huge hugs and kisses, he went back to playing. Jacob really liked seeing all my pictures that I took on my camera. When I sat down on the couch with Jack, Max came up and started rubbing his head. He said "He is willy soft." He rubbed his head the whole time while I was feeding him. As he was rubbing Jack's head, he was asking me lots of questions about our trip, mostly about the train. We visited for awhile before heading home. On the way home, Hailey was telling us everything she got to do and said "...I went to the park, I went to the apple barn, and I got to go to grandpa's everyday!" Then Max had to tell us some of the fun things he got to do. They went back and forth taking turns telling us all about their good times they had while we were gone. They continued it until we got home. I'm so glad they had so much fun too. It was a vacation to them as much as it was to us. When we got home, the kids were excited to get their little surprise that we got them. They each liked their new pens that had water, dolphins, and glitter in them. They sat at the table right away to use them. They also were very happy to get to play with their toys again. It was like they thought it was Christmas and it was all new again. We ate lunch and Max took a late nap. Hailey and I played with her princess dress up doll that Nana got for her. I woke Max woke up at 6:00. Kenzie came over while my parents went to visit a friend in the hospital. Her and Hailey played dress up. We ate dinner, and the kids played some more. Then it was time for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sure was sweet how Max sat next to you on the couch, asking you questions and rubbing Jack's head.