Sunday, October 12, 2008


I think Jack likes his new blankie.

My dad got two turkeys with one shot!

Helping Nana make squash.




Hailey and Nana tasting the squash to see if it's just right.
"Don't I look pretty?"
After church, we came home and had roast for lunch. While we were eating, Hailey said "I get to pick what I want for dinner for my birthday. You know what I'm going to pick?... I want roast. But I want something else too. I want buns." (She loves Nana's rolls that we always have on holidays.) When we were done eating and cleaning up, we went to my parents house to visit. The kids had alot fun playing outside and they each got to pick a pumpkin out of Nana's garden. We put Max down for a nap when we went back inside. Hailey watched a movie. My mom and I decided to go to Babies R Us and look for a blanket for Jack (just like Hailey and Max's favorite blankies). We found two on clearance. They were the only two left and they were even the same color. I always get two because then they always have a replacement if one gets dirty or left somewhere. We also stopped and visited Taylor (my grandpa's dog) at the animal hospital. He is doing much better now. We got to take him outside to walk in the grass. We sat in the grass with him for awhile. He was very happy to see us and have the compandy. When we got back, Hailey helped Nana make squash. She loved mashing it. She sure loves to help in the kitchen. We ate chili for dinner. Papa had left to go hunting with grandpa. They came back, and Papa showed us the two turkeys that he got with one shot. He gave each of the kids a feather. We let the kids play outside again for a little while. Then the mosquitos came out and were biting us so we went back inside. Tonight, while daddy was putting Max to bed and I was feeding Jack, Hailey sat at the table making pictures with stickers. Then she came over to show me how she had decorated herself with stickers. Daddy let her stay up a little later and help him make some more jelly.

No comments: