Friday, October 3, 2008








Bruce got up with both kids this morning and let me sleep in. He got them ready and took Hailey to school. He even did Hailey's hair in a ponytail. She looked cute. She is being very responsible with taking care of her "seed necklace". She wore it against her belly everyday and put it under her pillow at night. And she got it out form under her pillow right away when she woke up. She was very excited to see that it had started to grow when she looked at it this morning. She wore it to school and the teacher was very happy. She was the only one who still had theirs on. So the teacher showed the class how it started to grow. As soon as she got home from school, daddy helped her plant it in a cup so she can continue to take care of it and watch it grow. Bruce and I worked on organizing the closet again today. I separated everything into the buckets and we stacked them on the shelf. Now everything is easy to get to and it looks nice too. Hailey and Max had fun playing with the bucket of Little People (the old ones that we played with when we were little.) After lunch, I put both Max and Hailey down for naps. Bruce left for work a little early so he could stop at Meijers on the way for a few more buckets. When the kids woke up, we ate dinner and then took Hailey to dance class. Jack cried just about the whole way there. On the way, I noticed we forgot Hailey's dance bag. When I said "Oh, I forgot your dance bag", Hailey said "And I forgot to remind you". Jack finally ended up falling asleep just before we got there. The shades were open today so I got to watch. Max was really into watching her too. He kept saying "Is dere wots and wots of Haywees?" He saw her in all the mirrors. Then he said "when I get bigger, can I go to dance cwass too, can I? Just wike Haywee.?" He also noticed she wasn't wearing her dance shoes and said "Does Haywee not got no shoes?" He was so funny with all the things he was saying and he talks so loud. He had everyone in there laughing. Hailey did really good dancing. It's amazing the difference from how she was last year. She really watches her teachers and tries to do everything just like them. She looked back at us and waved a couple times. Max waved back. He didn't want me putting him down cause he just wanted to watch Hailey. Jack slept in his carseat the whole time. He woke up just as we were about to leave. He was happy the whole way home starring at Hailey. She kept saying "He's wide awake Mommy!" When we got home Max ran straight for the potty. He went pee and poop and asked for his "two candies". As I was walking in the hallway with Jack, my foot landed in Max's truck and I slipped falling and dropping Jack. He flipped right out of my arms and landed on his head. It really scared me but after he was done crying, he seemed fine. I read the little handbook that we got from our doctor that tells what to do in certain situations and it says to just keep a close eye on him for the next 24 hours making sure he doesn't develope any of the symtoms listed. So I'll be waking him every couple hours tonight to check on him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading the things the kids say.

Anonymous said...

Hailey, I'm so proud of how responsible you are. Great job taking care of your seeds. I love you!