Thursday, October 16, 2008

After eating breakfast this morning, Hailey ran to her room. She was in there for quite awhile. Then she came out to tell me she had a surprise for me. She took me to her bedroom and showed me that she had cleaned her room and made her bed. It was pretty messy cause we didn't clean it before going to bed last night. Her dollhouse stuff was all out on the floor and her books were all off her bookshelf. There was also dollclothes scattered here and there. She sure did a good job cleaning it all up.


When Max saw me taking a picture of Hailey in her room, he ran to his bed and asked me to take a picture of him in his room.


Max always thinks it's so funny when Jack sucks his thumb. He laughs and says "He chewin his pinger."


"Dis my buddy."

While I was packing, the kids got a piece of cardboard and poked holes in it with pens. It kept them busy for quite a long time. It's amazing what little it takes to keep young kids entertained.

Max lined up his cars and said this was his road. And the cars in the middle were in the ditch.




It was a very busy day today, getting all the packing done and grocery shopping. Hailey is very excited to go spend five days with Nana and has been keeping track of the number of days. Every morning when she wakes up, the first thing she says is how many days till she gets to go stay at Nana's. This morning, I woke up to her standing at the side of my bed. As soon as I opened my eyes, she said excitedly "Only one more day till I get to spend tonight at Nana's for five days! She talks about it all day long too and tells me stuff she doesn't want me to forget to pack. Max is excited to get to go to Aunt Meme's house. Everytime he hears Hailey talking about going to Nana's, he says "And I get to go to Aunt Meme's house. And I will play cars with Jacob. It will be fun."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic of Jack "chewing his pinger" LOL thats so cute!

Anonymous said...

Great job on your room Hailey. It looks great. You are a good little worker. Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. I love the concentration on the hole poking pictures. Cute one of Jack with his pinger in his mouth....Love ya