Thursday, September 6, 2007








Well, I don't have any pictures to put on from today. The pictures that I took today just didn't turn out very good. Mykenzie and Hailey kept making goofy faces. So I'll just put some other ones on that I like. All these pictures are from our camping trip this summer. We barrowed a canoe from someone Bruce works with. The kids loved it. Champ really liked it too. He didn't even mind wearing his life jacket, and he even liked be carried with it. It has a little handle on it. After Bruce and I took our kids for a ride, Kimmy and Bruce took Jacob and Max. The kids all did really well sitting in the canoe. This morning when Bruce got home, we had to go to a couple stores. I drove cause I don't like him driving when he's been up all night. We had to get a few groceries,and then we went to the dance store to get Hailey's tap shoes. She'll be starting dance class tomarrow. She was very excited to get her new "dancing shoes". Max thinks he's ready for dance class too. Every time the lady would ask Hailey to tap her toes, he would do it just like she said. It was so funny. Then we stopped at Tim Hortin's to get donut's. Bruce just ran in quick to get them. He suprised me with a mocha too. Bruce went to bed as soon as we got home. He was really tired by then. I let the kids play outside for a little bit. I heated leftovers for lunch, and then got Max down for his nap. Mykenzie came over after she got out of school. I let her and Hailey paint for a while. They made some nice pictures with all the art kits again. Then we went outside to play, and we only got to play for a few minutes before it started pouring. We got soaked just running from the swings to the house. Mykenzie and Hailey put on a little show for me. They sang a bunch of songs and danced. Then they played with dolls until Vikki picked Mykenzie up. Max woke up right as they were leaving. He took a really long nap. He must have been tired. This evening I put in some family videos of Hailey when she was Max's age. She kept laughing at herself. She thought it was pretty funny. Max liked watching it too. He kept copying everything she was doing on the video. Then I gave the kids a bath. They both love to play in the water. When they got out, it was time to get ready for bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Hailey tap dancing. Does she go to class once a week? Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Yes, She'll go for a half hour on Fridays while she is in the preschool program. I'm excited! Melissa