Sunday, September 23, 2007

These are pictures that I took while we were getting ready for church this morning. Hailey always likes to "shave" with daddy. Daddy always puts gel in Max's hair and fixes it for church while I do Hailey's. This morning, daddy was playing around and making Max look silly after putting the gel in his hair, making it stick straight up. Hailey looked so cute in her dress with her piggytails.





We got up church this morning. Hailey did much better in her class this and went to week even though Bruce did still stay to help. She participated and did really well today. Bruce said that she did start crying all of a sudden at about 11:30. She told him that she felt sick and wanted her juice. So he went out and got her juice. She was fine again after drinking it. Now we are wondering if maybe she is starting to fell sick every week around that time because of hypoglycemia. Bruce and I are both hypoglycemic and we know she is too. I always have to get out some candy during chuch so I can make it through the service. That could be part of the problem, so next week we are going to try sending her some juice or a snack to see if that will help. They had a business meeting that Bruce and I wanted to go to, so after eating some cookies we took the kids back to the nursery. Hailey did great back there while we were in the meeting. When we came to pick them up, they just kept on playing. I don't even think they wanted to leave. Shortly after we got home from church, Kimmy and Jared came to pick up Max. They were on there way back from dropping off Celeste, their horse, to a new home and decided to come get Max to save us a trip out to Midland. Max was very happy to go with them. I had to leave and take Hailey to the mall to get her pictures taken. I thought I should get that done before the surgery. My mom met me there so she could help me choose. She was so good and smiled for every picture. I took Hailey back home with me cause my mom was going to do some cleaning and then come back later to pick her up after they went out to eat later. The house seemed so quiet without Max here. I let Hailey give her doll a bath in a little tub of water. She loves taking care of her babies. Then she wanted to pack some clothes and stuff for her doll to spend the night with her. So I got her a little bag and let her fill it up with a few things for her to take with her. She picked out some doll clothes, pajamas, a blanket, and a bottle for her baby. Then my mom called and asked if I wanted to meet them for dinner too. They were going out with some friends from church. I got Hailey ready, and we met them at the restaurant. Hailey and I already ate dinner, so I just decided to get a chocolate shake. Hailey was still hungery though and wanted a hamburger. So we ended up sharing the hamburger and shake. It was nice getting to visit with Rich, Jane, and Carrie since we haven't seen them in a while. They're such a nice family. Hailey went home with Nana and Papa. So the house was really quiet when I got home. It's so lonely without the kids and Bruce, I hardly know what to do with myself. Even though I have plenty of things that need to get done to keep me busy.









No comments: