Saturday, September 15, 2007






















We had a wedding to go to this evening. While we were getting ready, Hailey ran to her dress up box and put on a white dress that was much too big for her. She came out with it on and said "I'm ready". I told her she couldn't wear that to the wedding and showed her the dress that I wanted her to wear. She said she wanted to wear her "wedding dress" , so I told her that only the girl getting married could wear a wedding dress. Then she looked at me and said with a winey voice "But I want to get married too." I eventually did talk her into wearing the dress that I had picked out for her. It was a very beautiful wedding, very fancy. We sat with my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Tom and their family, so we had a nice visit with them. Hailey and Max had alot of fun dancing as you can tell in the pictures. They were out on the dance floor just about the whole time. Hailey was even doing some of the steps she learned in her dance class. Then Max started copying her. We stayed pretty late. I couldn't believe the kids just kept dancing and dancing, even Max who is usually in bed by 8:00. They didn't really act tired at all till right before we left. We didn't get home till 11:30. Max fell asleep on the way home, but Hailey was too wound up to fall asleep. She talked the whole way home. She did go to bed really good right away when we got home though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I loved watching you and Bruce with Hailey and Max at the Wedding. I am proud of what good parents you are to my grandchildren. It was fun sitting with you and watching the kids dance. They were so cute. Love ya! Mom S

Anonymous said...

I would have loved watching the kids dancing - glad you got pictures. The kids were dressed so adorable and the pictures were great! Kimmy