Saturday, September 29, 2007

September 28,2007








My headache was a little bit better today. Actually I didn't even get one when I got up a couple times to go to the bathroom this morning. So I decided to try taking off that tight wrap. I kept it off for a couple hours while I took a nap. When I woke up, I had a terrible headache again. I put it back on. But at least they are getting better as long as I'm wearing the wrap. The headaches aren't quite as intense as they have been. Bruce took the kids to the bookstore for a while today. They love to read books and play with the train table they have there. My mom came and got Hailey after she picked up Mykenzie from school. She took Hailey back to her house for a couple hours and then to her dance class. We kept Mykenzie at our house, so my mom could go in and video tape the class. Mykenzie and Bruce did a bunch of circus acts. It was quite a show and pretty funny too. They both had me laughing. My mom and Hailey came back with donuts. (Nana got her a treat for doing so good in her class today.) We watched the video, and there was a big improvement this week. She participated the whole time. The teachers were very happy and giving her high fives. I was glad to get to watch it on video. Mykenzie, Hailey and Max were doing all the dance steps that they were doing on the video while we were watching it. Max was doing pretty good too, copying them and trying to do all the same steps as them. It was so cute.

2 comments:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Glad you're doing better every day.
I love all the cute pictures.
Tell Bruce to look at his laundry on my blog. It made the headlines!
I will take a picture of dad's the next time he hangs clothes out so he can see how much they are alike.
Love Mom S.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, especially the one of Hailey in the bucket. Kimmy