Tuesday, September 18, 2007










Hailey and Max both woke up around 8:00 this morning. They wanted to watch their tractor video, so I put that in for them. I sat down and watched it with them while I had my cup of coffee. Then Hailey wanted me to turn some music on so her and Max could dance. Max was doing his "one step" dance again. I quick got the digital camera so I could get it on video. He has always danced like that, going up and down on one foot while twirling in circles. It's so cute cause he's got his own little dance. Lately though, he has been trying to copy his sister so he doesn't always dance like that now. I was very happy to get it on video while he still does it sometimes. Of course, I will be putting it on my blog tonight too. Hailey is quite the little dancer too. I love to watch her cause she is always coming up with different moves. She gets her whole body into it too, waving her arms around and stuff. They've both got pretty good rhythm. I was just cleaning up the toys in the yard when Bruce came home from work. We had been outside playing. I didn't realize what time it was and it scared me when I looked up and saw him. We had to leave right away when he got home to go get my blood work done before the surgery. Then we went over to my grandpa's house to visit and check the yard to see if it needed mowing. It was all mowed when we got there. My dad had done it and it looked really nice. Grandpa got the m&ms out for the kids right away. Hailey gave him a huge smile. She loves to get m&ms at grandpa's house. He always has them for the kids when they come over. The kids played with the toys while we visited with grandpa. Then Bruce picked the garden before we left. After dinner this evening, we made cookie dough (without eggs) to eat. We all got spoons and dug in. We do this sometimes for a special treat. Then we walked around the block while Hailey rode her bike and Max rode his car. We stopped by to see Connie, our neighbor, who just had surgery on her foot. We stayed and visited her for a while. The kids love playing with their dog, Nova. We started the kids' bedtime routines as soon as we got back since it was getting late for them. They both fell asleep pretty fast as soon as they got in bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cookie dough without the eggs is a good idea - yummy. Cute picture of the kids digging in. I'll call you tomorrow. Love ya Kimmy