Wednesday, September 26, 2007

September 25,2007

















































Well, the kids are having lots of fun at Nana's and Aunt Meme's house. These are all pictures that I copied off of Kimmy's blog. There was a lot of pictures so I just picked some of my favorites. It wasn't easy to pick cause she always takes such good pictures. If you want to see the rest, you can go to Kimmy's blog by cliking on the link to the left. Kimmy said that Max and Jacob were watching a video when Max fell asleep by Jacob in the chair. It's cute how Jacob has his arm around him. And Hailey fell asleep while she was "resting" on the couch. I love how she has her legs crossed and how Trueman (thier dog) is curled up on the other end. I sure do miss them. It's nice being able to get on my mom's and Kimmy's blogs to see pictures and how their day was though. I am doing good as long as I'm laying down. As soon as I get up, my headache comes back. So I've only been geting up to go to the bathroom. Bruce moved the reclining chair by the computer for me so I could do my blog while laying down. He has been taking very good care of me. Since I've been home, he has gone out and got me a mocha, pretzels and pop, cinnomon sticks from pizza hut, and mashed potatoes and biscuits form KFC. On his way out the door to go to KFC he said "Why am I doing this? Your're not pregnant." I guess I'm getting spoiled, but I think I deserve it, don't you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hailey is so much fun! She's very photogenic. I'm glad your headache is getting better. Love ya Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Mel, You definately desearve to be spoiled right now - good job Bruce aka Dr Poopy. Kimmy